UPDATES

Hi, friends - I'm adding photos as I receive them, so check back occasionally for updates. I wanted to put something together so the folks in Vancouver could see what's happening and hopefully people who can't go over and help can get a sense of the project. If any of you go over to work on the cabin, please send me photos and caption info so I can post them. And suggestions for the blog are always appreciated. Thanks for signing the guest book and for your comments.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

PROGRESS

Thank you for checking the blog on occasion - I had hoped to have more photos to post, but none were taken on the last work party. As I understand it, the sheetrock has been installed and the outside of the cabin has been "tyvek-ed" to protect it from the winter snow. Spring will bring a flurry of activity, so if you're interested in helping out or donating, please see Ray, or Ron, or Bill. I'm sure they will be more than happy to talk to you!!!!

No comments: